Pebble Smart Watch E-Paper 301GR Grey Smartwatch For Apple & Android Smart Phones
- Stay connected with your friends and what matters
- Read texts and social media notifications
- Compatible with iOS & Android
- Battery life: Up to seven days
- Vibrating motor
- Bluetooth 2.1 EDR and 4.0 (Low Energy)
- 3 axis accelerometer with gesture detection
Pebble connects by Bluetooth to your iPhone or Android device. Setting up Pebble is as easy as downloading the Pebble app onto your phone.
All software updates are wirelessly transmitted to your Pebble.
The Pebble Smartwatch features a 1.26″ e-Paper display with LED backlight, which lets you see vital call/text/email notifications from your smartphone and is easily readable in daylight. Pebble also tracks your daily activity, and its water-resistant design lets it accompany you wherever your path takes you.
The built-in rechargeable battery lasts for up to seven days on a charge. The watch case is made from polycarbonate, and included is a jet black TPU rubber band with USB charging cable so you can keep your Pebble charged and ready to go.
– Stay connected with your friends, social media, emails and everything that matters from your wrist
– Customisable watch faces let you create a sensible or silly smartwatch – whatever suits you
– Seven day battery life means you don’t need to plug it in every night to recharge
– Use it in the rain, bath, swimming pool… wherever. It’s waterproof up to 50 metres
Extension to your smartphone
The Pebble Smartwatch works with both Android and iOS smartphones to gives you instant access to text messages, emails and more directly on your wrist.
You can even control and search for music right from your wrist – perfect for sports or travel.
It connects via Bluetooth, so is compatible with most current smartphones, and gives you the freedom to leave your phone in your bag or pocket without missing out on important information.
Made for everyday use
This version of the Pebble features a polycarbonate case for lightness while the built-in battery lasts for up to seven days between charges, so you don’t need to charge it up every night.
The black finish and rubber strap won’t look out of place in any professional or social situation, so can be worn anywhere you are without worry.
It’s waterproof to 50 metres too, so can be used inside and out regardless or the conditions.
Apps and customisation
The Pebble appstore features an ever-growing list of apps to help you make the most of your smartwatch, including fitness tracking, satellite navigation, weather and more.
Whatever your preference or location, there’s a watch face to suit, so you can customise the Pebble to fit in with whatever you’re up to.
Enjoy a smartwatch for any occasion with the Pebble Smart Watch.
Thoughtful Engineering in a Wearable Design
Pebble has a straightforward, wearable design that lets you get the information you need in just one glance. The e-Paper display is easy to read even in direct sunlight so you can always see what’s going on inside or out. Lightweight and comfortable to wear, Pebble won’t weigh you down when you’re on the move. Its 5 ATM salt or fresh water rating means you’ll still be accessible if caught in a downpour or swimming, and the scratch-resistant display can take some hard knocks while keeping its good looks. The battery conveniently lasts five to seven days on a single charge.
Works With Your Busy Life
Pebble does more than just tell the time. It displays email, SMS, Caller ID and other notifications from your favourite apps right on your wrist, allowing you to leave your phone in your pocket while you’re in meetings, social engagements or on the go. Pebble alerts you with a silent vibration to incoming calls, meeting reminders and notifications from apps like Facebook and Twitter. And because of its long-lasting battery life, Pebble blends in to your day to day activities without slowing you down while you’re running, cycling, or just going about your busy schedule.
Access Downloadable Apps
Pebble gives you quick access to a range of downloadable apps for endless combinations that suit your hobbies, interests, and lifestyle. Runners and cyclists can track performance with the popular fitness app Run Keeper. If you’re ready to hit the links, the Free Caddie golf app lets you see the distance to the green at over 25,000 golf courses. And since Pebble is an open platform, new apps are always in the works from our development community and partners, letting you take advantage of new watch faces, games, and other innovations.
Pebble has easy-access UP and DOWN buttons to scroll through watchfaces and menus. The SELECT button takes you to the main menu which includes music control, alarm, and settings. A simple tap on the watch or flick of your wrist will illuminate the backlight. To charge Pebble, simply connect it to a computer using the included custom USB cable.
Enjoy Your Favourite Music on the Go
Control your favourite music apps–including iTunes, Spotify, and Pandora—from your Pebble without missing a beat while running, cycling, or just playing music from a dock at home.
Make It Your Own
Pebble is easy to personalize to reflect your style and personality. Choose from a variety of downloadable watch faces, and even swap in a standard-sized 22mm watchband of your choice for a custom look (sold separately).
With notifications, you can get discreet updates on the information that is most important to you. In addition to Caller ID, email, text message and calendar alerts, you can choose to receive notifications from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more.
Pebble connects wirelessly via Bluetooth with iOS and Android devices. Pebble works best with iPhone – 4s, 5, 5c, 5s and iOS6 or iOS7, or Android devices with OS4.0 and up.
With the Pebble smartwatch, you don’t need to fumble around for your phone to see who’s calling or texting. This smartwatch pairs with your compatible Apple or Android device, so you can view notifications, control your tunes and much more, right from your wrist. With a waterproof design and easy-to-read e-paper display, Pebble can keep up with a busy, active lifestyle.
- Compatibility: Apple iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5s and 5c, and iPod, and most Android devices with OS 2.3 or later
- iOS 7 integration:Enables you to receive instant notifications from social media apps, Flickr, Calendar, Dropbox, WhatsApp and more
- Bluetooth 4.0 technology: Pair your compatible Bluetooth devices to view text messages, receive notifications, control your playlist, reply from Pebble using most Android-compatible SMS messaging apps, and more
- E-paper display: See a clear view of the watch face, even in bright light
- Backlight: Flick your wrist to activate the backlight for viewing in the dark
- Waterproof design: Wear the smartwatch all day, even when you’re swimming, in the shower or washing dishes
- Fitness tracking: Track steps taken, distance travelled and calories burned to help stay on top of your health
- Silent alarm: Wake up to a vibrating alarm, so you don’t disturb your partner
- Convenience: Automatic app and watchface updates even when the Pebble is idle (Android OS)
- Downloadable watch faces and apps: Personalize your smartwatch with hundreds of watch faces, and download apps from thousands of developers for everything from sports to games to music and more
- Lithium-ion polymer battery: Enjoy about five to seven days of usage before needing a charge
- Case (L x W x T): 2 x 1.4 x 0.5 inches (52 x 36 x 11.5mm)
- Band: 0.8″ (22mm) wide
- Weight: 1.34oz (38g) (including standard band)
- 26-inch, 144 × 168 pixel e-paper display
- LED backlight
- Optical hard coating for scratch resistance
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 3D Accelerometer
- e-Compass capable (with future software updates)
- Ambient light sensor
Processor & Software
- Processor: ARM Cortex-M3, up to 80MHz
- Operating system: Pebble OS
Power & Battery
- Lithium-ion polymer battery
- 5-7 days between charges
- USB charging cable with magnetic connector include
- Character sets: Unicode, Basic Latin, and Latin-1 Supplement
Water Resistance & Environmental Requirements
- 5 ATM water resistance
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3,000m)
Materials & Care
- Watch case: polycarbonate
- Band: TPU rubber or silicone (white Pebble only)
- Cleaning: wipe with a soft, moistened cloth; if necessary, use isopropyl alcohol, or water with a mild detergent
What’s in the box?
Pebble Smart Watch 301GR Grey
Quick Start Guide
Manufacturer Refurbished with 3 Months Warranty