DeLonghi EC680.BK Dedica Espresso And Cappuccino Machine 15 Bar Pressure Black
At only 15cm wide, the De’Longhi EC680 Dedica is the sleekest and slimmest design for the smallest of worktops and now you can effortlessly handcraft your perfect coffee in minutes thanks to the superb features and functions of this handy machine.
This machine has a professional filter holder with 3 interchangeable devices honed to give you the perfect crema.
This filter holder is equally suitable for ground coffee and Easy Serve Espresso pods, putting you in the driver’s seat when it comes to customising your drink and a flow stop function ensures consistent, personalised coffee every time.
The manual milk frothing arm produces rich and creamy froth for delicious cappuccinos, while a high performance 15 bar pressure pump ensures speedy results.
In addition, a Thermoblock heating system means this machine is ready to use in just 40 seconds.
The EC680 Dedica also dispenses hot water for fruit or herbal teas.
A cup warmer keeps your mugs ready for use, and makes sure coffee is enjoyed at the optimal temperature.
The stainless steel drip tray can accommodate anything from a full size coffee cup to a little espresso cup, and as it is removable cleaning up is a breeze.
An anti drip system and energy saving automatic stand by tops off this brilliant machine.
The Dedica from De’Longhi is a must for any budding barista taking their first step into domestic pump espresso machines.
You can make an array of hot beverages, and using the manual milk frother you can make the perfect lungo, latte, cappuccino, or other milky drink.
It produces 15-bar restaurant and coffee house standard coffee in the comfort of your own home.
All aspects of a typical professional pump espresso machine (like the ones you see in your high street coffee bar), such as filter holders and steam pipes, are found working inside the De’Longhi Dedica EC680.
The traditional milk frother allows you to impress your guests by manually frothing the milk whilst making them the ideal cappuccino or latte.
Thermoblock is the type of boiler found in many De’Longhi coffee machines. It only heats enough water for your coffee serving, achieving a stable and accurately controlled water temperature that is crucial for brewing the ideal coffee.
This reduces warm-up time, so that your coffee machine is ready for use in seconds, and is made to be more energy efficient when compared to traditional boilers. The coffee temperature can be tailored further in the menu settings.
One or two cups
Select one or two cups of coffee at the same time just by pressing the relevant button. The number of coffees selected is indicated with a single or double cup on the front panel.
Allows you to place cups and glasses on the machine and have them always ready to hand, warmed up for your perfect hot beverage.
You can pre-set and store the quantity of coffee in the cup.
The EC680 allows you to make an excellent espresso or a smooth cappuccino with the gestures typical of a barista, thanks to the 500 gram professional filter holder. Designed to be used both with ground coffee or ESE pods, the filter holder is equipped with 3 interchangeable stainless steel filters to prepare one or two coffees, when using ground coffee, or to use the ESE pod. The “end-stroke lock” mechanism ensures that the filter holder is perfectly attached to the machine body.
Please note: if the user packs the coffee grounds too tightly in the filter then the pressure will build up and as the water cannot penetrate the coffee, it will leak out.
The pressure in these is 15 BAR and that is enough to cause a violent reaction. A simple matter of not packing the coffee grounds too tightly would prevent this issue.
Energy Saving Function
The standby button and auto-off features permits maximum energy saving to save money and respect the environment (Energy Class A).
• This stylish De’Longhi Dedica Pump Espresso Coffee Machine gives you the professional look and feel for the traditional barista way to prepare the perfect espressos, cappuccinos, lattes and other milk drinks.
• Its simple and contemporary form is sleek and slim and at only 15cm wide and with its Thermoblock boiler, this pump espresso coffee machine will enhance performance, quality ease of use and customisation for all your hot beverages.
• It can either be used with ground coffee or Easy Serving Espresso (ESE) pods and comes with 3 interchangeable crema devices for 1 or 2 cups simultaneously.
• If you prefer herbal or fruit teas, this machine can also dispense hot water with its fast heat-up time of 35 seconds.
• With its flow stop function you are able to consistently personalise your coffee every time.
• Manual milk frother allows you to mix steam, air and milk, produce a rich, dense and creamy froth for great cappuccino, latte, Espresso Macchiato and much more.
• Removable drip tray with water level indicator.
Full 90 day warranty
This item may be packed in a plain box for shipping