Philips HR1871/00 Avance Collection Juicer 800W Stainless Steel XXL Tube
Get a raw juice health boost.
Philips Avance juicer extracts all of the nutritious juice from your fruit and vegetables and can make up to 2.5 litres of juice in one go.
The XXL feeding tube means that preparation time is significantly reduced prior to juicing.
All you need to do is feed your fruit and vegetables directly into the tube and the juicer will do the rest.
You can experiment with a variety of different ingredients varying from apples and oranges to parsnips and pears, any mix will do.
Why chose the Philips Advance Juicer?
- Get a real juice health boost!
- QuickClean technology for effortless cleaning
- Contains an XXL feeding tube so preparation is reduced prior to juicing
- Make up to 2.5 L of juice in one go, quickly and easily -1.6L pulp container
- No mess, no fuss, simple pulp collection
- Powerful 800-watt motor for efficient juicing, every day
- Follow the manual carefully. Following the guidelines found in the manual should reduce the chance of overloading the motor.
Phillips HR1871/00 Avance Juicer makes up to 20 % more juice than other standard Phillips juicers.
The juicer extracts even more juice from your fruits and vegetables every time.
Cleaning has never been easier thanks to the innovative quick clean sieve and integrated pulp container.
Treat yourself with the joy of healthy homemade juice everyday.
With a new 800w motor, the Philips Advance makes easy work of all fruits and vegetables and extracts a huge 20% more juice than other centrifugal juicers.
It’s extra large feeding chute means it can handles whole fruits and vegetables with ease. No more chopping or peeling, just juice-making in super-fast time!
It’s new micro-mesh filter has been turned upside down compared to conventional juicers, pushing all of the pulp to the bottom and meaning you see a ‘vortex’ of juice as the Avance extracts every last drop!
The Philips Avance Juicer really is very quick and easy to clean. The new quick-clean sieve now just requires rinsing, and Philips claim you can clean the machine in just 1 minute (see their 1-minute clean video below).
Thanks to the innovative juice extraction system with the upside down sieve, this juicer out performs most centrifugal juicers out there. Depending on the type of fruit or vegetables you juice, it is also possible to make up to 2.5 litres of juice in one go without the need to empty the pulp container, depending on the fruit/veg you use.
The pulp will all be collected in the only place where it should be: in the pulp container. That means you no longer need to remove pulp from other parts such as the lid. Due to the round design and smooth surfaces without nooks and crannies, the pulp is easy to reach and the container is much easier to clean.
Thanks to innovative technology, the fibres of the fruit and vegetables do not get stuck so easily in the mesh. The quick clean sieve can be even be cleaned with a normal sponge.
If you’re in a hurry all the removable parts are dishwasher safe too.
- Brand Philips
- Model Advance HR1871/00
- 800 watts.
- 2 variable speed settings for soft and hard fruits.
- 80 mm Feeding Tube -Takes whole or large pieces of fruit – no pre-cutting needed.
- Removable 1.6 litre pulp container.
- Removable stainless steel micro-mesh filter.
- Removable stainless steel blades.
- Includes recipes.
- Safety locking handle.
- Easy to clean with dishwasher safe parts.
- EAN: 8710103550983.
What’s in the box?
1 x XL Feeding tube
1 x Lid
1 x Filter
1 x Juice collector with spout
1 x Integrated pulp container
1 x Base with motor unit
1 x Juice jug