Bosch TDS3780GB B37L Pro Hygiene i-Temp Steam Generator Iron 3100W 6.2Bar
Why Choose TDS3780GB?
This Steam Generator has everything that a modern Steam Station should with its powerful 3100W, CeraniumGlissee soleplate for extra glideability, steam output of 370 g/min and 6.2 bar pressure.
Add this to the hygiene program and anti-scale feature and you have an iron fit for any purpose.
- i-Temp Advanced:the optimum combination of temperature and steam — so you can iron all ironable fabrics quickly and safely without changing temperature
- Powerful deep steam for high fabric penetration, with three intensive steam shots up to 370g
- SecureLock System fixes the iron to the steam station for improved safety during transport and storage
Hygiene program removes over 99% of the common microbes from your textiles without the need for any chemical additives.
- 3100 watts.
- Steam output: 370g/min.
- Shot of steam: 370g/min.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron like a steamer and remove creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Heating up time 2 mins.
- Continuous fill.
- 6.2 bar pressure. A higher bar pressure generates more steam, which removes creases quicker and with less effort.
- Ceranium-glissee soleplate.
- Temperature ready indicator.
- Dry tank alert.
- Detachable water tank.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- A steam tip makes it easy to steam creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Steam ready indicator.
- Capacity of water tank: 1.4L.
- Weight: 5.6kg.
- Weight of iron only: 4.6kg.
- Safety locking system.
- EAN: 4242002935423
Certified Grade A Refurbished
Certified Grade A products have been professionally refurbished to manufacturer specifications and may have very light handling marks or light cosmetic blemishes. The products have been individually inspected by qualified a technician and certified to be Grade A. The certification process includes full functionality testing and reconditioning to meet full manufacturer specifications.
Full 90 day warranty