Bosch BGS5PET3GB GS50 Animal Power Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner Tornado Red HEPA
Why Choose Bosch GS50 ?
- Only 71dB, the quietest bagless cylinder cleaner on the market*
- SensorBagless Technology for consistently high airflow
- HEPA 13 washable filter
- 3 litre capacity and 10 metre operating radius for convenience
The quietest bagless vacuum cleaner on the market. Tested under extreme conditions.
The QuattroPower System is a high performance technology from Bosch – for superior cleaning results with energy efficiency. Behind this highly efficient system is the combination of HiSpin engine, high performance nozzle, optimized and efficient dust separation.
The efficient and robust dust separation system, together with the aerodynamically optimised HighPower Airflow System, ensures a high level of air flow at low air resistance. The result is an incredibly powerful, incredibly quiet cleaning performance with a high level of energy efficiency.
Innovative insulation materials, motor suspension, optimised airflow and sound reduced accessories result in an extremely quiet operation of 71 dB(A).
The Bosch Standard
- Metal telescopic tube: durable and adjustable.
- Adjustable animal floor tool.
- Additional tools: upholstery tool and crevice nozzle.
ProAnimal upholstery nozzle: extra wide for fast cleaning of upholstery, especially suitable for animal hair
- Variable suction control.
- Parking and storage aids.
- Automatic cable rewind.
- Ergonomic handle.
The large 3 litre dust container is easy to remove and empty. A 10 metre operating radius and 4 swivel wheels give extra manoeuvrability with side air bumpers to protect furniture and walls. Attached tools include a crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and a removable furniture brush.
Keep your home neat and clean with the Bosch GS50 Animal Power Silence BGS5PET3GB Cylinder Bagless Vacuum Cleaner.
The GS50 remains quiet while you’re using, running at only 66 dB on full power. This means that you can vacuum day or night without disturbing anybody, or hear the phone ringing while you’re cleaning.
The GS50 Animal Power Silence Red includes an electronic sensor which constantly monitors airflow though the vacuum cleaner. This keeps your cleaner working at its best – should the airflow drop to beneath the optimum level, the blue light will turn to red, which means you’ll need to empty the dustbox or clean the filter.
High quality cleaning
With a premium adjustable floor tool, you’ll be able to clean throughout your home. Whether you need to clean your hard floors or deep pile carpet, you can use the same floorhead. This means that you won’t need to change cleaner floorheads while you’re cleaning your home.
The three litre capacity means that you won’t need to empty the reservoir as often, and the durable metal tubes are height adjustable, so anyone can use it comfortably.
You’ll be able to clean anywhere in your home. Use the crevice nozzle to clean in hard-to-reach places, such as down the side of your appliances. The upholstery tool is ideal for furniture, whilst the dusting brush lets you clean hard surfaces, including bookcases, skirting boards and windowsills.
Easy to use
There’s no need to change plug sockets when you use the GS50 Relaxx’x Pro Silence thanks to the 10 m action radius – you’ll be able to reach every corner of your room without needing to stop cleaning to change plug sockets.
It also features four 360° swivel wheels, which make it simple to navigate through your home. They are also rubber-coated, helping to protect your hard floors.
Keeping your home clean is simple when you use the black Bosch GS50 Animal Cylinder Bagless Vacuum Cleaner.
- Innovative SensorBagless™ Technology for excellent dirt pick up
- Hepa rated Gore filtration system retains dust particles on the filter surface for ease of cleaning
- QuattroPower System: Bosch’s high performance technology for outstanding cleaning results with low energy consumption
- Continuous performance monitoring thanks to SensorControl System
- SilenceSound System™: innovative insulation materials, motor suspension, optimised airflow and sound reduced accessories result in an extremely quiet operation of 71 dB(A)
- SensorBagless technology combined with the RotationClean system ensures optimum performance for the lifetime of the machine
- Lifetime filter material: Cartridge filter with GORE™ CLEANSTREAM® membrane and washable lifetime HEPA hygienic filter recommended for people with allergies
- Washable HEPA filter: suitable for allergy sufferers – no follow up costs.
- Easy to remove and empty 3 l dust container
- Especially quiet SilentClean Premium adjustable floor tool with clip fitting, for extra powerful cleaning performance
- Hard floor nozzle especially developed for in-depth cleaning of floors with crevices and gaps such as tiles and floorboards. Suitable for gentle cleaning of sensitive floors like parquet.
- Durable metal telescopic tubes
- Attached tools: crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, adjustable all floor tool brush
*Animal Pro Tools-specially designed to pick up animal hair
- Variable suction control for vacuuming a variety of surfaces
- Ergo grip handle
- 3 litre usable capacity
- Parking and storage aids
- Automatic cable rewind
- 10-12 m operating radius
- Four swivel wheels for extra manouevrability
- Weight: 6.4 kg
- Sound power level: 71 dB(A)
The Bosch GS50 Bagless Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner offers Unique SensorBagless Technology making it incredibly powerful and incredibly quiet with minimum maintenance required.
Integrated RotationClean System: no contact with dust during the filter cleaning process. Washable HEPA filter: suitable for allergy sufferers – no follow up costs.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: BGS5PET3GB GS 50
- EAN: 4242002863177
- Ideal for pet hair
- HEPA filter.
- Side suction for edge to edge cleaning.
- Length of hose 1.7m.
- Hose stretches up to 1.7m.
- Sits on stairs for easy stair cleaning.
- Variable power.
- Dust capacity 3 litres.
- Dustbag full indicator.
- Automatic cord rewind.
- Adjustable floorhead.
- Includes crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle, combination floor brush.
- Metal telescopic extension tubes.
- Suitable for all surfaces.
- Size H31, W32, D47cm.
Certified Grade A Refurbished
Certified Grade A products have been professionally refurbished to manufacturer specifications and may have very light handling marks or light cosmetic blemishes. The products have been individually inspected by qualified a technician and certified to be Grade A. The certification process includes full functionality testing and reconditioning to meet full manufacturer specifications.
Full 90 day warranty